Thursday 12 January 2012

Art show = Big Party?

I have just read about Frieze Art fair on Wikipedia, and several links on Wiki guide me to this report from The Guardian: Frieze shows put the 'art' into party, In this article, apart from mentioning briefly about how often you can spot celebrities in the fair, also trying to cannon this idea that when america as a huge country with 38 galleries being selected, Great Britain as a rather island country but has 35 galleries being selected into this art fair is a sign for showing that the remarkable quality and state of the art market in Great Britain.  Well, let s see if that is true.

But I couldn't help to notice that there are a group of artists really caught up my eyes when I read about their works.

The Chapman Brothers





Taxidermia





No comments:

Post a Comment