Wednesday 21 March 2012

Research Process 2

I had tutorial with Neil yesterday, and I lied to him that I started writing.
will, actually I opened computer everyday and write something about art, but I think all the stuff that I wrote is shit. 
I am not sure about the frankenstein idea is a good idea, and I think I started to grow some emotion about my life here.

Thinking about my favourite taiwanese writer, who came to Edinburgh to study History.
She did MA, and then kept pursuing PHD in University of Edinburgh. But she gave up her phd research because she no longer see the reason to do research on History. 
The other day I was reading Deleuze and Guattari's view of the world which made me even more aimless.

Now all the things that I can think of is only eat and poo and eat and work out and pee.
So maybe I should just open an restaurant in Edinburgh or some sort.  But I don't think I am going to do the cooking.

Anyway the tutorial is like a nice chat with professor.
I will try to present a map that includes important milestones for my story.
or I will just write a dirty story about the monster's cock is actually from a man die from STDs because he went to art school and met a lot of performance artists who thinks nudity is a statement for womanhood.
And He rapes all the artists that wouldn't sign the contracts for the exhibition.  There is only one artists that has condom but he wouldn't risk to put the condom on the monster's cock because he is fucking selfish.

a selfish artist eventually being forced to proceeding oral sex with the monster and die.

~THE END~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment