Monday 9 April 2012

Writing Process 3: Sickness is part of it.

Having eczema on my body for more than 4 months now which I had never gotten before.  I have been trying to eat more healthy also seeing doctors. They said it might be the stress that I am having so I keep having eczema.



Last month I vomited 4 times in two weeks, others I don't remember.  It wasn't because I was drinking heavily or whatever, but I always vomit before I went out to see friends, or after any sort of social gathering.  I guess I started to feel guilty to go out.

Also one of the situation really kills me is it seems I am all on my own.   Nobody ever taught me what to do, and what's not to do.  It seems like that when I accepted by the school, I should automatically equipped with research methods.  BUT I DIDN'T KNOW.

I guess this is part of my master degree symptom, it is such a solitary situation that I am in.
My emotion starts to change radically according to any incidents that happened in my life.
I cannot control my emotion, which I used to be able to. I have difficulties to talk with friends about it, because it would only make them feel bad.  Not to mention my family, because their worries don't really have any practical help.

No comments:

Post a Comment