Wednesday 4 April 2012

Writing Process

Today I finally came up with some idea for my art writing piece and I am quite exciting about it.

Thanks to my eternal inspiration resource : FILMS that makes it happened.
Since I started to write also doing research altogether at the same time, I thought it might be also helpful for me to document a little bit of my writing process.


Here are the movie that really strikes me this morning.

Stranger than fiction



This afternoon I bumped into Lewis in the library and the movie clip I was watching happened to have some sexy scene involved. I started to defend that the sex scene wasn't part of my research, and we laughed about it. But later I started to wonder why I feel the necessary to over explaining it. I found it is very interesting so I decided to to create a sort of writer's manifesto alongside of my writing piece.



Writing a fiction on contemporary art is actually very difficult.  It seems no way to rationalised the conversation between artists and those bourgeois.  By watching the clips above, I found out that a way to portrait a personality is actually not really about the way they dress or what they said when they are angry, but appears when they are trying something they were afraid of.

Check it out~

No comments:

Post a Comment