Thursday 6 October 2011

Can I have a Taste of Your Ice cream

This Blog name " Can I have a taste of your ice cream" came from a song by Dalta 5 - mind your own business.  
Thanks to my friend Kieren who make me listen to this song. 


It is not necessarily smart or melodic appealing but full of critical power and swears. (and that's what I like)
So this blog will basically recording what inspired me and what am I doing in the art school, about little bit about how I start to write my thesis/ Project proposal/ fiction/ manifesto 
(However I don't think I can ever write one as magnificent as Valerie did.)


So this blog will be full of HATE and ANGER! 
Sometimes a lot of sexy stuff and maybe some art related stuff, although it meant to be academic, but I DON'T CARE!  


And there you go,  Delta 5 - mind your own business




OH! BTW, my name is Yenyi, I m studying in Edinburgh college of Art, MFA Visual Culture.  My grandma is the love of my life, the only person has eternal residency in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment