Friday 14 October 2011

I Just Thought Tires Should be Out there Spinning.



This piece of shit I don't even want to describe what does it mean to me or how does it look like.
If you want to be conceptual art or any kind of things in the name of art, AT LEAST THINK ABOUT IT.



Here is another piece of shit that I saw at a rather big art gallery.
Where is the statement? What's the spirit in your art? I couldn't even think of anything there.

I couldn't help but cursing whoever make this is the most pretentious moran in the world.
but galleries love it anyway I suppose.  Should we maybe re-identify gallery as a recycle factory and we should all go to trash dump to find a piece of art there maybe.

oh btw, just so you know who's work is it:  http://www.sarahillenberger.com/index.html

Apparently one of the hight light of Frieze this year is the sculpture by Paul Johnson 'Temple'


No comments:

Post a Comment