Friday 7 October 2011

Hi V&A, it's time to fire your graphic designer! :)

Hello?
What the fuck is this?


I am literally stunned by these 3 postcards I got when I was down in London to visit V&A.
I personally think this is one of the most boring museum I have ever been, I was also amazed by how can someone turn fashion into such a dead thing.
btw the status of DAVID was placed in a big room, however it was located at a very corner.  Like a standing lamp in the living room.  It reminds me my first trip to London which was 2007 summer, because it was located at the exact location.

why do people bother to duplicate another great sculpture when they feel the need to place them at the corner to perform as a standing lamp with small penis?
Even if they are such ugly stuff, I still keep them in somewhere in my room.  I felt that I have the need to keep it so when someday, someone from somewhere realise the same thing, I will be able to show this very person this.

However, I would love to be there to witness their friday night party.  I remember it looks really well prepared because they have DJ and wine table set up.

So booze and music certainly make thing a bit better.  I suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment